Learn to Fly Courses

Australian National Airline College offers a number of pilot training courses to prepare you for a professional Airline Career or for recreational flying

Click on one of our learn to fly courses on the table below for detailed course information.

If you want to fly professionally you will need at least a Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence). Most students aiming for an Airline Career choose the Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence) and Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating) course. For a copy of our International Student Manual click here For our Learn to Fly Course Information Brochure click here

CRICOS Course Code Course Name Course Duration Fees Australian dollars
092191D 092192C  Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence) and Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating). This course includes Private Pilot Licence, Commercial Pilot Licence, Multi Engine Endorsement & Multi Engine Instrument Rating. This is our most popular course with overseas students wishing to prepare themselves for an airline career and provides the minimum qualifications required by most airlines. 72 Weeks AUD$ 83,000
092191D  Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot License) This course includes the Private Pilot License and allows you to work and fly under Visual Flight Rules. This is suitable for some jobs however most employers will need you to have an Instrument Rating 52 Weeks AUD$ 62,000
092191D     Diploma of Aviation, partially completed for issue of Private Pilot Licence This is a recreational licence only. You cannot secure a job and be paid to fly with this licence. 17 Weeks AUD$ 26,450

Other courses for experienced pilots.

CRICOS Course Code Title Course Duration Cost
  092193B Diploma of Aviation (Instructor) You can commence this course if you have a Commercial Pilot Licence 22 Weeks AUD$ 24,995
  Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating Single Engine Command Instrument Rating 16 Weeks 16 weeks AUD$ 21,300 AUD$17,020

Course Start Dates

  • Monday 5th December 2016
  • Monday 9th January 2017
  • Monday 6th February 2017
  • Monday 13th March 2017
  • Monday 10th April 2017
  • Monday 8th May 2017
  • Monday 12th June 2017
  • Monday 10th July 2017
  • Monday 14th August 2017
  • Monday 11th September 2017
  • Monday 9th October 2017
  • Monday 13th November 2017
  • Monday 4th December 2017
  • Monday 8th January 2018

  NOTE: If the course start dates here do not suit you, please ask contact us so that we can discuss a starting time more suitable for you. Currency Converter Click here to find out what the course costs in your currency. Medical Examination To be able train as a pilot you must undergo an aviation medical examination. This can be done after arrival in Australia, however it is more practical to undertake this before you depart. This is best done before you depart for Australia however if there is no approved medical examiner in your area, you can do it after you arrive. A full list of CASA approved overseas medical examiners can be found here. Learn to Fly with Australian National Airline College. For details about the course read our post here  

Live Air Traffic Control

Listen to real time Air Traffic Control conversations. Click here!

Current Moorabbin Weather

Moorabbin weather, Melbourne, VIC weather forecast and current temperature. Click here!

Contact Us NOW! +62 815 8662 5666 / +62 815 5897 1457 / +61 468 528 196 craigflorentina1