Student Visa’s

You need a Student Visa for any course longer than 3 months in duration. 

Most of our courses are more than 3 months so most students will need a Student Visa

Our courses come under category Student Visa (Subclass 500). For full details about the visa requirements for our courses please visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection

All student visa applications are submitted on line and most applications will be processed within 4 weeks. Once we receive your application we will advise you further about the student visa application process.

Live Air Traffic Control

Listen to real time Air Traffic Control conversations. Click here!

Current Moorabbin Weather

Moorabbin weather, Melbourne, VIC weather forecast and current temperature. Click here!

Contact Us NOW! +62 815 8662 5666 / +62 815 5897 1457 / +61 468 528 196 craigflorentina1