Your Country

You probably want to know about the requirements to hold a Commercial Pilot Licence in your own country and how to convert your CASA licence when you return home. In most cases the conversion process will require that you undertake an aviation medical when you get home as well as a conversion exam and flight check.

If you want to know more, you should contact your local Civil Aviation Authority. Click here for more info,  A list of many of the worlds Civil Aviation Authorities

Live Air Traffic Control

Listen to real time Air Traffic Control conversations. Click here!

Current Moorabbin Weather

Moorabbin weather, Melbourne, VIC weather forecast and current temperature. Click here!

Contact Us NOW! +62 815 8662 5666 / +62 815 5897 1457 / +61 468 528 196 craigflorentina1